Looking for God strength quotes? We have rounded up a best collection of God give me strength quotes, sayings, prayers, messages, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to be hopeful and have faith in God’s powers.
Also See: Spiritual Quotes About God
Life is not a rosy affair, it has its own share of struggles as well as good times. But in testing times, all we ask for is the strength to endure the tough times, be patient and have the courage to face it. These inspiring strength quotes are humble prayers to almighty asking for all the courage to face it and bounce back in life.
Don’t forget to also check out these God is Good quotes to connect with Him and have the faith and hope in you.
If you are encouraged with these quotes, then do read powerful perseverance quotes to help you find the needed motivation.See AlsoGod Give Me Strength Quotes To Stand In Your PowerThese Bible Verses Provide Comfort During Your Darker Times
God Give Me Strength Quotes
- “Lord give me strength for the fight.”
- “Lord, please calm my heart and take away my anxiety.”
- “Give God your weakness and He’ll give you his strength.”
- “Yes Lord! Please give me strength, wisdom, and direction. Amen!”
- “God please give me the strength to overcome all my weaknesses. Amen!”
- “You say: I don’t know if I can make it. God says: I will give you strength.”
- “Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.”
- “I asked God for strength, and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.”
- “God give me strength to face a fact though it slay me.” – Thomas Huxley
- “God’s strength in your weakness is his presence in your life.” – Andy Stanley
- “Dear God, if I ever lose my hope, please give me strength and replenish my soul.”
- “But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength.” – 2 Tim 4:17 (Bible Verse)
- “Dear Lord, please give me the strength to make it through tomorrow with a smile.”
- “Dear God, I know You are listening please give me strength. I put my trust in you.”
- “God please give me patience, if you give me strength I will just punch them in the face.”
- “Great is the height I just scale, but the prospect of glory gives me strength.” – Propertius
- “God, give me strength each day to fight for my family.” – Nehemiah 4:14 (Bible Verse)
- “God give me strength , both spiritually and physically to do the work you have called me to do.”
- “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” – Psalms 46:1 (Bible Verse)
- “Thank you, God, for giving me the strength to keep going when all I really want to do is give up.”
- “Ask God to give you strength to endure, and rest assured, He will take care of you.” – Joel Osteen
- “For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.” – Philippians 4:13 (Bible Verse)
- “Dear God… I don’t ask you to make my life easier, but I ask you to give me strength to face all my troubles.”
- “God give me the strength to get up when I fall – and the grace to forgive those who gave me the push. Amen.”
- “Dear God, if I hurt others, give me the strength to apologize.. If people hurt me, give me the strength to forgive.”
- “God!!! Give me strength to face today’s challenges, So I could come up with a better version of myself.” – Sejal
- “Dear God: I need you more than ever. Please bring peace to my confusion, joy to my sadness, and hope to my heart.”
- “God will always be there with us and give us the strength to meet the difficulties in life.” – Wendell E. Mettey
- “Dear God: Please give me the strength to break free from things that are breaking me. Help me move on with my life.”
- “Dear God, I’ve tried my best, but if today I lose my hope, please tell me that your plans are better then my dreams.”
- “But you, Lord, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me.” – Psalm 22:19 (Bible Verse)
- “Dear God, give me the strength to move through my day with grace and love in my heart.” – Jill Alman Bernstein
- “He reached down from on high and took hold of me; He drew me out of deep waters.” – Samuel 22:17 (Bible Verse)
- “Lord, please give me strength, so I can overcome all the trials and difficulties that this life brings!” – Jean Padua Ayende
- “Dear God, I pray that You give me the strength to forge ahead in life and fulfill the destiny that You have placed in front of me.”
- “I’m going to keep on keeping on as long as I’ve got my health and strength, and God gives me that will to do it.” – Sharon Jones
- “God me strength to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
- “Dear God, please help me today. Give me strength when I am weak, lend me a shoulder when I need to cry, and help me when I fall.”
- “God, give me strength to keep going. You’re the answers to my prayers, the calm after the storm, and the solution to my problems.”
- “Talk with God, no breath is lost. Walk with God, no strength is lost. Wait for God, no time is lost. Trust in God, you will never be lost.”
- “O God, how easily I make them happy! Give me strength to be always the light of their lives and so lead them to you!” – Mother Teresa
- “But they that wait upon the Lord will renew their strength they shall mount up with wings as eagles.” – Isaiah 40:31 (Bible Verse)
- “The Lord was pleased to strengthen us, and remove all fear from us, and disposed our hearts to be as useful as possible.” – Richard Allen
- “Dear God, give me strength for tough times, positivity for good times, ambition for the future, and keep my heart big no matter if it breaks.”
- “Those with knowledge know when to be quiet, and those with understanding know how to remain calm.” – Proverbs 17:27 (Bible Verse)
- “Don’t worry. God is never blind to your tears. Never deaf to your prayers. And never silent to your pain. He sees. He hears and he will deliver you.”
- “People are always more encouraged when we share how God’s grace helped us in weakness than we brag about our strengths.” – Rick Warren
- “Dear Lord, give me strength to move on and the joy to overcome my pain. Give me hope to see a rainbow in my wilderness and in my storm. Amen.”
- “Heavenly Father, when I am tired, You give me the strength to go on. When discouraged, You give me hope. When I am afraid, You are my peace. Thank you!”
- “Lord, I bring to You my burdens and You know my situation. You know I can’t make it without You. Comfort my heart, give me strength, and help me carry on. Amen!”
- “I shall try and effect all that is before me to perform; and God, I think, will surely give me strength for His work so long as He directs my line of duty.” – Dorothea Dix
- “Lord, I surrender my heart to You. I give You all my disappointments, pain, and sufferings which You alone can understand. Please give me the strength to move forward.”
- “The Lord is my strength and my song; He has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise Him- my father’s God, and I will exalt Him.” – Exodus 15:2 (Bible Verse)
- “God can even give you the strength to keep going within those difficult situations. God calls us to maintain our faith and integrity and we respond by trusting in Him.” – David Weyrick
- “God give me patience to reconcile with what I am not able to change. Give me strength to change what I can and give me wisdom to distinguish one from another.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10 (Bible Verse)
- “What gives me the most hope every day is God’s grace; knowing that his grace is going to give me the strength for whatever I face, knowing that nothing is a surprise to God.” – Rick Warren
- “If God holds me to be a pure instrument for the spread of nonviolence in place of the awful violence now ruling the earth, He will give me the strength and show me the way.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Oh God, give me strength, let him stay happy with her- forgive my “forbidden” love, take me so far and far! Oh God, give me strength, let me hear your call- give me the last-time cry, where no tears would fall!”
- “Lord, give me the strength to accomplish what You’ve given me to do and the faith to trust You that what I haven’t been able to accomplish You’ve already assigned to someone else.” – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- “Stand up for your rights and be brave, and don’t be intimidated. Read your Bible. That’s really given me strength, and it will give you strength. Pray, and use God’s name, Jehovah. And never tell a lie, ever.” – Margaret Keane
- “Heavenly Father, You know every decision I need to make and every challenge I face. Please forgive me for the times that I try to figure this life out on my own. I need you. I need your Holy Spirit to give me strength, wisdom, and direction. Amen.”
- “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. The Lord is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.” – Psalm 28:7-8 (Bible Verse)
- “I put everything in God’s hands, asking him to give me strength and understanding. I asked him to help me to be strong for my family and that he would continue to take care of us. One day, shortly after that, I woke up really inspired.” – Aaron Watson
- “Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that you give me the strength to face this day; Bless those that help and love me; and Lord, I ask that you help me to forgive those that hurt me. And I graciously thank you for all you have blessed me with in life. I know that through you all things are possible. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.”
- “O Lord, You are the light that guides my feet. You are the ma that gives me direction. You are the peace that makes me strong. You are the leader whom I faithfully follow. May your light illuminate my life and your guidance bring direction. May I find inspiration in your word and peace in my heart as I follow You. Amen”
- “I have come to you, Jesus, to take your touch before I begin my day. Let your eyes rest upon my eyes for a while let me take to my work the assurance of your friendship. Fill my mind to last through the desert of noise. Let your blessed sunshine fill the peaks of my thoughts. And give me strength for those who need me.” – Mother Teresa
- “God, please give me strength to let go and entrust everything to You. I understand You won’t allow me to be in pain for the sake of hurting but for the sake of learning. You know me more than I know myself that even when I feel alone and unloved, there is still someone who knows all my flaws yet loves me unconditionally like no other human can.”
- “I guess my faith in Jesus Christ is what kept me going day by day. I just trusted in him and I believe that he’s the one who gives me the strength and ability to overcome struggles and problems day to day. I’m just grateful for him, as he has blessed me with just an amazing family that has supported me through every step of the way.” – Bethany Hamilton
- “Give Me Strength This is my prayer to thee, my lord—strike, strike at the root of penury in my heart. Give me the strength lightly to bear my joys and sorrows. Give me the strength to make my love fruitful in service. Give me the strength never to disown the poor or bend my knees before insolent might. Give me the strength to raise my mind high above daily trifles. And give me the strength to surrender my strength to thy will with love.” – Rabindranath Tagore
More Inspirational Quotes
Quotes About God’s Timing
God’s Love and Faith Quotes
Prayer for Healing Quotes
Healing Prayers and Sayings
Powerful Quotes about Hope
Overcoming Pain Quotes
Attitude of Gratitude Quotes
Difficult Life Struggles Quotes
Tags:God Give Me Strength Quotes
About The Author
I am Ananya, a professional speaker and I love motivating people and inspiring them to pursue their dreams. Sharing quotes, proverbs, and sayings of great authors to touch people's lives to make it better.
Help me not to fear the future but to boldly trust that you are in control when my emotions plunge me down, and when I am in despair. And times when I can't talk and don't know what to say, help me to “Be still, and know that you are God”. Be my comforter, my healer and bring me peace. In Jesus' name, Amen.What is the best Prayer for strength? ›
Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.How do you thank God for strength? ›
A Prayer of Thanksgiving
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God. Loving Creator, We asked for strength, and you gave us difficulties to make us strong. We asked for wisdom, and you gave us problems to solve.
"The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights." "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power." "The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace." "Be strong and courageous.What are the 3 powerful prayers? ›
The prayer of protection. The prayer of transformation. The prayer of restoration.What do you pray when you feel weak? ›
May you work through my weakness to change me. May I glorify you in my weakness, looking away from myself and to the wonders of your amazing love through Christ. Grant me gospel joy, even in the midst of this struggle. It's because of Jesus and through Jesus that I can pray, Amen.How do I get strength from God? ›
- By trusting in Him, and not in our own understanding of things. ...
- By believing that all things work out for the best for those who love God. ...
- By waiting for the Lord. ...
- By praising Him. ...
- By thinking about the things that are worthy of praise. ...
- By giving thanks.
- Evaluate Your Questions. Sometimes I assume that God will simply give me revelation because it's obvious that I need His help and guidance in my life. ...
- Practice Serious Reflection. ...
- Write It Down. ...
- Ask: Is There More? ...
- Invite Revelation. ...
- Move Forward in Faith.
God's Word is loaded with promises that teach us about having faith in God during hard times. He tells us to not worry, to pray, and He will give us peace like you can't imagine. He tells us that He is there with us, in the trenches. And even after the struggle, He will strengthen and calm us.How do you thank God in one word? ›
"Thank you to all for your prayers and good wishes. It gave me the strength to persevere and warmed my heart." "If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough." "Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough.What is the best prayer to God? ›
I come before you, oh Lord, and drink in this moment of peace, that I may carry something of your hope, love, and joy today in my heart. Lord, grant me tenacious winsome courage as I go through this day. When I am tempted to give up, help me to keep going. Grant me a cheerful spirit when things don't go my way.What's a good Bible verse for strength? ›
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Take Psalm 29:11, “The Lord will give strength to His people…” It is not a question. It is a statement, a promise if you will, that God will give strength to those who believe in Him… who follow Him and are HIS PEOPLE. It is through God's love that He gives us the promise of strength.How do you pray before sleeping? ›
Dear God, as I lay me down to sleep, relax the tension of my body; calm the restlessness of my mind; still the thoughts which worry and perplex me. Help me to rest myself and all my problems in your strong and loving arms.What is the holiest prayer? ›
O most holy Heart of Jesus, fountain of every blessing, I adore You, I love You, and with a lively sorrow for my sins, I offer You this poor heart of mine. Make me humble, patient, pure, and wholly obedient to Your will. Grant, good Jesus, that I may live in You and for You.What is the most powerful prayer in the Bible? ›
The Lord's Prayer (Matthew 6:9-13): “'Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be your name, Your kingdom come, Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, As we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one.What does God do when we are weak? ›
God's power perfects our weaknesses, allowing us to do so much more than we could ever do on our own. Paul goes on in verse 10, saying, “That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in my weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”Why does God choose the weak? ›
God uses the weak. God is attracted to humility. He looks down upon this world and His heart is drawn to those who are hurting, who are lonely, who are helpless, and who are weak. And He chooses to use men and women, who are considered nothing to the world, to accomplish His purposes.
Matthew 11:28-29 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”Can you ask God for strength? ›
A Prayer and Fasting Devotional
And we can ask God for strength because He is the source of all strength and power, and He promises to give strength to His people.
Both natural strengths and spiritual gifts come from God: “All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines” (1 Corinthians 12:11, NIV).Does God want you to be strong? ›
God wants us to be strong in a way that reflects well on him. In a fallen world, these two wants are often at odds. Now, if we were sinless, our wants and God's wants would be in perfect harmony. We would want to be strong only in the strength that God supplies (1 Peter 4:11).What are God's 3 answers to prayer? ›
I've heard it said that God answers prayers in one of three ways. God says “Yes,” and you receive what you ask for. God says “No,” and you have to accept it and move on. Or God says “Not Yet,” and you learn to be patient and wait.What pleases God fast? ›
We have two types of fast. The one that pleases God known as the purifying fast, and the one that displeases God known as the wicked fast. Yes!Can you give me a short prayer? ›
Simple prayer of thanks
We thank you for your goodness, your mercy and your grace. Help us to carry these wonderful gifts in our own hearts and lives. May we minster these to all the world. Amen.
Psalm 55:22 “Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.” A powerful verse, Psalm 55:22 touches on how you don't have to go it alone when times are tough. Instead, turn to the Lord who will 'sustain' you and help you get through it.How do you trust God in a difficult situation? ›
Because God loves you, you can show your trust in Him by talking about all your feelings and circumstances with Him — the good and hard — through prayer. Don't let your emotions rule your life; bring them to God so He can help you address them. He is not disappointed or frustrated by your struggles, doubts or pain.How do you overcome difficult times in your life? ›
- Ask yourself how realistic your worry is. Our imaginations can take us into situations that may never develop.
- Set aside "worry" time each day. ...
- Focus on the good aspects of your life.
- Look at tough times as an opportunity to learn, grow or improve your situation.
God : the supreme or ultimate reality: such as. : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped (as in Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism) as creator and ruler of the universe.What can I give back to God for the blessings? ›
So now, what can I ever give back to God to repay him for the blessings he's poured out on me? I will lift up his cup of salvation and praise him extravagantly for all that he's done for me. I will fulfill the promise I made to God in the presence of his gathered people.How can I be thankful in words? ›
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you've given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
- Thanks for all you do.
- A Savior. Jesus died for us (John 3:16). ...
- A fresh start. Every day is a new day (Lamentations 3:22-23). ...
- A purpose. If you're reading this, God is not done with you (Ephesians 2:10). ...
- A beautiful world. ...
- The ability to worship. ...
- Peace in any circumstance. ...
- A full life. ...
- The Bible.
Morning prayer offerings
“I worship You, O Lord, God of the Universe, and I love You to the core of my being. Heavenly Father, thank you for creating me. I am a Christian, and I am grateful to have this day.
Jesus, I believe you love me. Please forgive me for my sins. Help me to be a better person. Amen.What is Jesus most famous prayer? ›
The Jesus Prayer, also known as The Prayer, is a short formulaic prayer, esteemed and advocated especially in Eastern Christianity: "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner." The prayer has been widely taught and discussed throughout the history of the Orthodox Church.What is a short prayer for God? ›
Father in heaven, I stand before You today in Your omnipotent presence to ask that You grant me strength. I want You to give me the strength to power through all of the tasks today — whether little or big. It is by Your will that I live oh Lord. And I know it is also by Your will I will not go weak today.What is a good prayer to say everyday? ›
A Morning Prayer
Almighty God, you fill all things with Your presence. In Your great love, keep us near You this day. Grant that in all our ways and doings we remember You, and have the grace to know and perceive what things You would have us do, and give us strength to do the same; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
The Good News: God is our source of strength. Call out to Him in your moments of weakness and let His power carry you through life's difficult moments.
Psalms 121:1-2 I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains? No, my strength comes from GOD, who made heaven, and earth, and mountains.What are the 5 promises of God? ›
- By Faith Alone… ...
- The Promise of Salvation. ...
- The Promise of Freedom from Sin's Grip. ...
- The Promise of His Provision. ...
- The Promise of Freedom from Fear. ...
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Psalm 9:9 “The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek you.”What does the Bible say about overcoming difficult times? ›
The Bible tells us that even as we walk through hard times, God is with us (Joshua 1:9; Isaiah 41:10). Hard times are never pleasant; however, God can teach us a lot through hard times. During hard times, we will face trials, temptations, and tribulations, yet the Lord never leaves us during these times.How do you have strong faith in God even in tough times? ›
Find prayers in the scripture and pray those on your own behalf. Praying will build your faith and help you to keep your eyes focused on the Lord, even in times of crisis. Meditation is powerful, especially for the Christian. Meditation is not some whimsical clearing of your mind.What Bible verse says prayer is powerful? ›
James 5:16. 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.Does God tell us to be strong? ›
Life can be full of challenges, sorrows, and tough decisions. But even amidst hardship, the Lord counsels us to be strong and courageous.How do God deal with difficult people? ›
- Ask the Holy Spirit to intercede. ...
- Pray for self-control and discernment. ...
- Diffuse the situation by depersonalizing it. ...
- Turn the pointing finger around. ...
- Pray for them.
God loves us, but because of our sinful nature, He allows these things to happen. He knows that by allowing us to experience failure, pain, and struggle, we will grow stronger in our faith and to become closer to Him and moving away from sin.
We need to have confidence and assurance as we reach out to God with our struggles, that whatever He decides to happen is for our own well-being. If our questions are not answered in the ways we hoped, instead of being quick to judgment and worry, we can rest in God by keeping our faith in His infinite grace.Where is God in my suffering? ›
No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us” (Romans 8:35, 37). When we are suffering, God is right beside us.What does God say when we are struggling? ›
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Joshua 1:9 Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes before you.What does God say about hard times in life? ›
Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength. Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.How do you grow stronger in faith? ›
- In Romans 4, Paul tells us Abraham “grew strong in his faith” and urges us to walk in Abraham's footsteps. To believe like he believed. ...
- Look to God's promise not your circumstances.
- Give glory to God.
- Growing stronger in our faith is not complicated. Look to God's promise and glorify him.
Fighting the good fight of faith involves running from sin and pursing things such as righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. Fighting the good fight of faith is about making a choice – a choice to pursue God's will and a life of faith on a daily basis.